1. Personal data, or personal information are sometimes used as synonyms, they mean data that relates to an identifiable living person. At times, we may receive some of your personal data, such as the following:
name, address, email address, telephone number(s), and sometimes payment information, such as credit card or bank account numbers;
• information based on your activities on our site (such as relating to your entries);
• correspondence sent to us and correspondence sent to us by you;
• other information from your interaction with our sites, services, content and advertising, including computer and connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our website, ad data, IP address and web log information;
• information we ask you to submit to verify your identity.
3. Cookies are small files which, depending on your browser settings, may be automatically stored on your computer’s hard drive when your Web browser accesses a specific Web page. The cookies on our site are set by us, or (where an advertiser deploys a cookie) by the advertiser. You may not be able to obtain and use an account on our site if your browser is set to reject cookies. You can find out how to manage cookies, and to make the changes to your browser that we refer to above at this site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
4. Occasionally, there are some very small files provided by online advertising networks that help them to target advertising to users of our website based on users’ activity on websites within those networks. These files do not access or use information by which users can be personally identified. It is possible to prevent these files from using non-personal information, but doing so will mean that advertising will no be presented and this may adversely affect the experience of websites that use in fact cookies to enhance or personalize that experience.
5. We may use technology to collect anonymous information about the use of our website. For example, our web server may automatically log which pages of our site our users view, their IP addresses and which web browsers they use. This technology does not identify the user personally, but enables us to compile statistics about the use of our site and to help target content and advertising to them more accurately.
6. The websites you visit, including those of advertisers, have their own privacy policies. We advise you to review the privacy policies of websites before providing them with any of your personal information.
7. We may give you the option to receive emailed communications from us in relation to our or third parties’ services and products that we think may be of interest to you. Each of these communications will give you the opportunity of opting-out of receiving future similar communications.
8. We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to guard against unauthorized or unlawful processing of your personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, your personal data. While no computer system is completely secure, we believe the measures implemented by our site reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. We have security measures in place to protect our entrants’ data and access to this database is restricted internally. However, it remains each entrant’s responsibility: -to ensure no-one else uses our site while an entrant’s device is “logged on” to www.mitologiedigitali.com – to log off or exit from your account when not using it; – to keep his/her password or other access information secret.
10. Your personal data may be disclosed if we or an entity processing your data on our behalf are compelled to do so by law, or receive a valid, legally-compliant request for its disclosure.
11. If you have other questions about the handling or protection of your personal data, a written enquiry should be addressed to